Our Team »
They have a valuable industry experience in their respective domain. Their proficiency in managing the varied processes efficiently ensures the flawless production of our range of agricultural implements.
- Evaluation of new and current formulations in different agro-eco regions of the country.
- Promotion and creating awareness about of the new products.
- Channelizing information to consumers for the right technical use
- Developing interface with the State Departments of Agriculture.
- Training of agri-input dealers & farmers.
- Registration of Bio pesticides, and label expansion on crops by generating data on different parameters like bio-efficacy, residue, persistence, toxicity etc.
Our industry deals with consumers who often lack awareness of Bio pesticides use for enhancing their crop production & productivity and often are constrained by low resource endowments. Kingston Crop Sciences besides engaging prominent professionals, also engages over 500 Field Assistants as per need temporarily every year, for working closely with farmers at large.
The field activities include:
H.No. 1-5-317/8, Surya Nagar,
Phase-2 Old Alwal, Near Berthani High School,
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Pin-500 010.
Phone : +91 942 428 2134, 942 426 9681E-mail : email@example.com